Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Performance Optimization:SItecore 9.2 Content Delivery Server

After migrating website from sitecore 8.2.1 to sitecore 9.2 I noticed my application was extremely slow. The only place I could search for an issues , is sitecore log app_data/logs . The initial reaction after looking at it was seeing whole lot of different log files.

The first reaction was to look at this logs closely. I found there were lot of exception around Xdb to Xconnect which is kind of real problem. Then later I realised Redis cache is playing up. Then I found there is no need of Email EXM manager as I'm not using it. I even created config patch to remove unnecessary log files which is not adding any value. One of the kind was performance log counter that sits under app_data diagnostic folder. Health Monitor an all.
https://doc.sitecore.com/developers/91/platform-administration-and-architecture/en/content-delivery--cd-.html







No comments :