Monday, August 5, 2013

MVC Repository Design pattern

Its now quite long time I've been exploring various ways to code in MVC razor and I'm now quite confident to take MVC to next level. I personally feel, I m now an intermediate MVC Razor developer. The only point I was missing till now is to work on more structure architecture concerning to separate responsibility within controller and View. So far I can say I'm able to meet that. Now I can make thin controller and can make more structured and modular pattern within my code component.

Must suggest to look for repository Design pattern for MVC if you planning to develop any application using it. This is utmost important we follow right pattern and practice right at the beginning of MVC.

http://www.asp.net/mvc/tutorials/getting-started-with-ef-using-mvc/implementing-the-repository-and-unit-of-work-patterns-in-an-asp-net-mvc-application

This goes well with IOC and dependency injection if not still you can make use of it at greater extent.

Happy coding.

No comments :